17 July 2013

Keep Calm and Blog On


Blogs Up North Blog On 2013


This Sunday I will be going to the Blog On conference in Manchester, further cementing my position an Honorary Northerner. Until recently I lived in Preston. That counts. It does.

I can't wait to see my old blogging chums and meet some new ones. The sessions look great and I know Laura has been working tirelessly with her team to pull this event together.

So, for those who don't know me, I'm Sandy Calico. I've been blogging for four years. You can follow me in all the usual places, links are in the sidebar.

I'm 5'7" tall and not quite as fat as I used to be. My hair is now in a short grey bob.

This is me, Mum of the Year




I won't have a child on my lap on Sunday, but I may have a drink...

Do come and say hello.



.
Share/Save/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. That photo is genius! See you at the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honorary Northerners are always welcome! Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Pippa, why, thank you :) See you on Sunday.

      Delete
  3. I love the fact you think I have a team :)

    I have lots of very good friends and I speak in the royal we so people think its a lot more important and impressive that it really is ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Laura, it is impressive, especially as you've done most of it yourself :)

      Delete
  4. LOL love that photo - I think we all have one of those lurking around somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Mummy of Two, haha, I'm glad it's not just me :)

      Delete
  5. love that photo! Will be lovely to meet you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Jen, thanks, I think ;) Looking forward to meeting you too.

      Delete
  6. Being able to relax and have the odd pint whilst holding a sleeping child is an essential life skill that prevents you having to remain tee-total for 18 years or leave every single event before it starts, surely? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @The Brick Castle, would you believe me if I told you that was the first time I've done that? Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow :)

      Delete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin