28 January 2010

The You're Welcome Meme




I was delighted to be tagged by Mum at The Mad House for the You're Welcome Meme started by Sally at Who's the Mummy?.

These are the rules:
Recommend three new blogs you've discovered and loved
Tag three other bloggers and ask them to do the same

I love finding new blogs to read. It's difficult finding room in my Google Reader, but there are some blogs that are 'must reads'.

The three blogs that are new (to me) are:

This is a busy and entertaining blog. It's occasionally outspoken, but always a good read.

This is a wonderful blog written by Nova. She is a mother of five beautiful children. She has only just started blogging and I think she deserves more readers.

The Moiderer
This is a new blog written by an old blogger! Dawn writes from the heart, I love her emotional honesty.

So there are my three choices. That's the hard part over, I could have recommended another twenty new blogs.

Ooh, that reminds me. I accidentally lost my blog roll and I need to put it back. [Memo to me]!

I'm going to tag three fabulous bloggers who I hope will take up the challenge:

Fraught Mummy at Brits in Bosnia
Liz at VioletPosy

***



Ages ago the wonderful Mum at The Mad House gave the the Circle of Friends Award. I was touched by this. Thank you Mum!

I have to list five things I like to do. So, off the top of my head, five random things:
Walk
Talk
Read
Write
Sing

It has taken me a while to accept this award because I was worried about passing it on. You see, I don't want to leave anyone out from my circle of friends. In the eight months that I've been blogging I have found a wide circle of blogging friends. I couldn't possibly narrow this down to just five people. I can't tag everyone, that would take all day and I'd still probably leave someone out. So, my circle of friends, this award is for you. I hope you know who you are x





Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. I've done mine and thankyou so much for tagging me - I look forward to reading your new favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new blogs to check out. I'm a new blogger and it's just like picking a scab isn't it? Addictive and it just gets worse the more you do it. I wish I could think of a nicer way to put it but you catch my drift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, wow, that was quick! I'll be over to look at yours now x

    Scribbling mum, it is totally addictive and despite putting me off my bourbons with the scab analogy, I've now found another new blog to read - yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really looking forward to seeing the new blogs. Thanks for joining in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the new blogs, will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Mad House, happy to :-)

    A Modern Mother, you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin