27 January 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday - Gallery Cash



Can you guess what it is yet? That's right, it's a robin.

What makes it special is that it's Cash's first piece of art from playgroup.

He's only 16 months old, but sat with his brother at the craft table and glued and stuck like a pro. I only helped to position the eye and the red breast, he did the rest completely on his own.

My children astound and amaze me every day, but I promise not to display every piece of their art work here - that's what the kitchen cupboards are for!






Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. ahhh lovely, well done Cash. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really nice! Well done Cash! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that's fab. You must be really proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, I only tried to delete that last post because I accidentally posted it twice. Didn't realise it would say it was removed. Kind of defeats the point of trying to delete it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done casj - thats a keeper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. I was so proud of him (as any one would be). I'll keep this as it was the first thing he made at playgroup. I'm not sure I'll have room to keep the next 1000 pieces of art work!

    OH and PhotoPuddle, when there are any problems with comments I always blame Blogger ;-) x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin