1 June 2011

Make Me the Next Model 2011


This isn't me. This is my friend, Max. You can vote for him, or anyone else, in the Make Me the Next Model 2011 competition. You can enter too if you like, you have until 12 noon on Tuesday 28th June 2011. The prizes for the two winners are a £2000 shopping spree at Next, a photo-shoot for Next and an introduction to the Storm model agency.

Next learnt a lot from running the last model competition, yes, that baby competition, and they have sharpened up their social media presence. Last week I attended their Autumn Winter '11 collections preview, along with four other bloggers (and loads of fashion editors). We discussed the up-coming Next Blogger Network and how Next can work more effectively with parent bloggers.

Then we saw the clothes, beauty and home ranges that will be in the shops from the end of this month and online from mid-July. I was pleasantly surprised at the good value. I found quality clothes at reasonable prices. I particularly loved the young boys range.






And for myself, I need this hedgehog handbag!






Disclosure
Next paid my travel expenses to attend the AW11 event. I went home with a goody bag and a £25 Next voucher. Oh, and I had a manicure.



.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    Love the hedgehog bag!
    It always amazes me the things that us bloggers are asked to participate in. This one sounds like fun.
    x jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, I know, I love the randomness of it all :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin