5 April 2011

The MAD Blog Awards: Nominations are Open!


Nominations are now open for the second annual MAD Blog Awards. MAD stands for Mummy and Daddy (in case you were wondering).

I was lucky enough to be a finalist last year and had a ball at the awards ceremony.

I'd love to go again this year and for this I need your help, dear readers, if you would be so kind.

There are fifteen categories this year. I think I'm eligible in the following categories:
MAD Blog of the Year
Best MAD Blog for Family Life
Best Pre-School Fun MAD Blog
Best MAD Blog Writer
MAD Blog Post of the Year (for Time)

You can nominate me, yourself or anyone else, here.

Thank you.

Now I just need to decide which blogs to nominate. I may be some time, I have a lot of favourites!



.


.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin