12 January 2012

What I Wore Wednesday



Jeans - Evans, circa 2002. Every time I wear these vintage jeans I am aware it could be the last time. They have a 'designer' rip in the buttock area. They're a bit drafty in the winter, but us fashionistas have to suffer to look fabulous.

Jumper - TU at Sainsbury's, 2011. A new addition to my capsule wardrobe in a classic charcoal colour. I anticipate this piece will see me through several winter seasons.

Pants - M&S, circa 2007. Stylish*, yet comfortable.

Socks - Next, 2010. Pale pink with a hint of grey on the soles.

Bra - The Sale at Debenhams, 2009. That's what Debenhams is called now, there's always a sale at Debenhams.


*Not really



For bloggers modelling nicer clothes than mine, check out...




Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. I bet it all looked lovelier on you than it did in a pile on the floor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you look lovely in that outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog!

    I am doing a fashion and beauty blog hop on my blog - come and join in the fun!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/2012/01/fashion-beauty-blog-hop.html

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all very sweet. I suppose it looked okay on. The jeans are now in the recycling. I think I gave the other mums an eyeful at the school gate yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin