This competition is now closed.
The winner, selected at random, is entry number 61 out of 64.
Congratulations, Karen, I'll pass your email address to the PR.
Do you know anyone who has just had a baby? You could treat your mum or your best friend or even your favourite blogger (coughs) to a surprise in the post and make their day. Would you buy someone flowers for Christmas? I'd be tempted to send my husband a surprise hamper or - more likely - just get something for myself!
I've had a look at the site and found some inspiration for you.
I love this bouquet of 20 luxury white roses:
Who wouldn't want to receive this champagne and truffles hamper?
Serenata Flowers do the usual stuff, Mother's Day Flowers and Valentine's Flowers Delivered, but they also sell many other gift ideas.
Fresh lemons for your G&T? How about a lemon tree:
Serenata Flowers have kindly offered one lucky Baby Baby reader the chance to win £40 (plus p&p) to spend on their site.
How to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post. That's it. Make sure you include some way to contact you should you win, your Twitter ID or an email address would be great.
Terms and Conditions:
- UK delivery only
- One entry per person
- Closes Thursday 15th December 2011 at 8am
- I will then choose the winner, using Random.org
- I will contact you asking for your details and pass them on to the PR who will arrange your prize
- If I can not get hold of you I will redraw after 3 days
ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions