If your child wants to make Christmas cards and you need a little design inspiration, how about this Christmas tree card? It's easy to make, easy to replicate and you get to use up some of the billions of paintings that come home from nursery.
You will need:
- Blank cards (Hobbycraft do a pack of 50, with envelopes, in xmassy colours for £4.99).
- Scissors (we used fancy ones, but any will do).
- Glitter Glue (you need glue and the glitter version is nowhere near as messy as using real glitter).
- Christmas confetti or sequins.
- See if your child can cut out triangle shapes from their paintings. It's more effective if they use green.
- Glue three triangles on the card, one on top of the other, to make a tree.
- Go crazy with the glitter glue and sequins.