I was offered a new baby product to review and I was happy to try out the award winning Flexibath.
It's a new cool design for a baby bath and comes in a range of funky colours. It retails for £29.95 and the stockists are listed on the above website.
The plus points:
- It folds up flat - you could even take it on holiday in your suitcase!
- It's made from BPA-free plastic
- By not filling the tub you're saving water
- It has a plug to empty it (although it was just as easy to pour the water out into the tub!)
- The colour range is superb
- It's non-slip
- It's suitable from birth to age four
- Once it is no longer being used as a bath it would make a handy toy-box, laundry basket or could be used for water play in the garden
- You can fit two children in, but ours decided to go all Greta Garbo on us and bathe alone. I think they felt a little cramped, but then again they are nearly three and nearly two.
- It's simple to fold and unfold
- It's robust
- It totally does the job
- I wish this had been on the market three years ago!
- It's fairly heavy, so although it would fit in a suitcase it would use up a fair amount of your baggage allowance if you were flying.
- Love it!
- We'll be taking it on holiday with us (if we ever pluck up the courage to go on holiday)!!
We have one Flexibath (in a colour of your choice) to give away to a lucky Baby Baby reader
How to enter:
Leave a 'pick me' comment on this post.
Please also leave your email address or Twitter ID so that I can contact you if you win.
This giveaway is for the UK only - sorry.
The winner will be drawn by a random number generator on Sunday 27th June 2010 at 8pm.