I'm honoured. Huge, enormous, massive thanks for this award goes to:
Mum at The Mad House
Angela at Incense and Peppermints
If you haven't read their blogs yet, I can highly recommend them.
The rules, and these have been applied rather loosely I have to say, are:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award
- List 10 things about you that your readers may not know
- Pass the award on
I like the twist that the very clever Angela has added and I will follow her lead and tell you 10 things about me, but one will be a lie!!
- My left eye has been twitching since I was ill last week. That's seven days now. I'm bored of it.
- I could live on carrots and red pepper humous.
- I have gone off chocolate.
- I'm a bit scared of horses. I think Jerry Seinfeld was spot on when he described them as 'glassy-eyed, jittery beasts'.
- I think I'm a rubbish mum most of the time.
- I collect Russian dolls.
- I can recite the alphabet as fast backwards as I can forwards.
- I once went out with a man old enough to be my father.
- I never eat the biscuit base on a cheesecake.
- I love the smell of fireworks.
See if you can guess which is the lie.
I'm going to pass this award on to... anyone that fancies it. I know, what a complete cop out. I'm sorry *gets out violin* but time is not on my side at the moment.
Thanks to Rebel Mother at Another Day in the Madhouse, one of my favourite bloggers, for this lovely award x