Baby Baby is having a mini-break. Unfortunately not in a spa hotel.
Andy has finished work now for the year, so we'll be spending some quality time together as a family in the run up to the Big Day. I expect some of that quality time will be spent scoffing in front of the television, but hey, it's Christmas!
I'm running the Sainsbury's gauntlet tomorrow. I know, it's not going to be pleasant! I need one more edible present and then we've finished our Christmas shopping.
I'm hoping we don't get any more snow. Yesterday's light dusting was enough for me. I hate driving in snow and ice.
In case you haven't sent your Christmas cards yet, why not send an e-card?
I had an email telling me all about this free service:
Tesco Greener Living have recently launched a Christmas eCard on their site which benefits everyone.
- First of all, for every card you send, Tesco donate 5p to the Woodland Trust with the aim of raising £5,000 which will plant around 300 trees
- In these frugal times, using this site can save you money as you don’t have to buy cards and stamps (although you may well have already done your Christmas card list).
- As a parent, I know that spare time is a luxury so with the eCards, you can save time as you can do it from your desk (I find typing so much quicker than writing, plus my writing is a mess).
- Importantly, you don’t need to rely on Royal Mail and with there being ten days before Christmas, time is of the essence.
- The only cost to you is a few clicks of the mouse and taps on the keyboard – nothing else – even your email address isn’t used or more importantly stored.
- Finally, you are able to do that little bit extra for the environment as you won’t be using card and envelopes so not wasting paper.
Sounds good to me!
So please click on this link for my Christmas card to you my lovely readers and you can click here to send your own.
Happy Holidays to you and your families x