I've been tagged by the lovely Brit in Bosnia, please check out her wonderful blog.
Here are the rules:
- Mention the person who tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 other bloggers and let them know.
- The toddler deciding that the kitchen bin is no longer his favourite thing in the world.
- Getting rid of my cold.
- Going to the Word Soup Poetry evening tomorrow night.
- Performing my songs at an Open Mic night in July (I think I'm looking forward to this)!
- Using the Pamper voucher my husband gave me for Christmas!
- My Mum coming to stay for a month in August.
- My husband's 40th birthday, we're going to London (without the boys - thank you Grandma) to meet up with friends, eat, drink and do karaoke.
- The Breast Cancer Care Fashion Show, my best friend is modelling. I will be taking tissues, plenty of tissues!
8 Things I did yesterday
- Cleaned the bathroom.
- Changed all the sheets.
- Washed and dried a load of washing.
- Wrote a short blog post about Father's Day.
- Went shopping on my own, I haven't been clothes shopping for AGES :-) I bought five tops in the sales and three books for the boys.
- Had a coffee and a muffin in Debenhams cafe.
- Peeled my finger instead of a carrot.
- After I put on a plaster, I cooked a curry from scratch.
8 Things I wish I could do
- Cook a proper Yorkshire Pudding
- Play the piano really well
- Get more sleep
- Write a book
- Speak other languages fluently
- Lose weight and keep it off
- Ensure my family's health and happiness
8 favourite fruits
- Strawberry cheesecake
- Banoffee pie
- Fruit cake
- Jaffa cakes
- Toffee apples
- Orange ice lollies
- Strawberry daquaris
- Raspberry ripple icecream
8 Places I'd like to travel
- Safari in Africa
- Galapagos Islands
- Sri Lanka
- New York (again)
- Australia (again)
- New Zealand (again)
8 Places I've lived
- Sydney, Australia
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- Hertfordshire (again)
- Bedfordshire (again)
8 people tagged
Who to tag? I'm trying to find out who hasn't already been tagged and who hasn't already done this meme. Apologies if I make a mistake, you're under no obligation to do it, or do it again! I blame 'Baby Brain'!