3 December 2013

Review: Lucky Voice App




Earlier this year I reviewed Lucky Voice Online Karaoke. It was a huge hit with my family.

Now there is a new mobile karaoke app available for iPhones and iPads. The app is free to download and comes with 25 songs. These songs will be refreshed weekly. This week's songs include a mixture of karaoke classics (think 'Summer Nights' from Grease and Elton John and Kiki Dee's 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart') to songs from right now, such as 'Somewhere Only We Know' by Lily Allen.

If that's not enough for you, you can subscribe for as little as £1.49 per month and have access to 8,500 songs. If you already have a Lucky Voice account, as we do, you can also access this through the app.

If you're out and about and fancy a bit of karaoke action, then you can be singing along to your Lucky Voice app within seconds. Of course, by out and about I mean in the pub...

The app is great fun. It's the same high quality karaoke experience you would expect from Lucky Voice.


Disclosure: this app is free from the iTunes store. I agreed to take a look at it, and write about it on my blog, in addition to my original review of  Lucky Voice Online Karaoke.

.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Oooh they have the Lily Allen track already? That's very cool *plugs in microphone*

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin