14 December 2012

Review: Kirstie Allsopp Bedding From Palmers Department Store


The last time I bought new bedding was shortly after we moved to our new house. I was absolutely convinced that our bedroom carpet was brown, so I bought beige bedding. The carpet is actually blue, so the bed always looked out of place - even when I bothered to straighten the duvet.




So you can imagine my relief when Palmers Department Store asked me if I'd like to review some bedding from from one of their quality ranges (think V&A, Cath Kidston, Kylie at Home and Kirstie Allsopp).

I chose this Kirstie Allsopp set, mainly for the colours. I now have a coordinated bedroom. This pretty bedding feels luxurious and completely brightens up the room. It would look even better if I could be bothered to run the iron over it...



Did I tell you about the time I met Kirstie at a party? Of course I did.

I have to say I hadn't heard of Palmers Department Store before they contacted me, but I'll definitely be browsing there in the future. As well as duvet cover sets they also sell many other great value items for the home, including towels, tableware, glassware and gifts. If you order by 12pm on Monday 17 December they guarantee delivery by Christmas.


Disclosure: Palmers Department Store sent me a duvet cover and pillow cases to review

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin